Sunday, April 13, 2008

a shout out to my friend....

My dear friend Laura had surgery on her lung this week. I was visiting her in the hospital and all the memories of my last visit to the hospital flooded my mind. As I sat next to my precious friend wondering why God would allow her to walk trough such a painful and slow recovering surgery He brought to my mind how very blessed Laura and I are to be in America with wonderful doctors and procedures that can take care of us.

I know that in the midst of our personal storm it is hard to sing Gods praises... but I have a friend who has taught me by example that life it not always fair...but we serve a good God who is Faithful and True and does sing Gods praises in all situations. It was His sovereign choice not to heal her with out the help of Dr intervention...but she is clinging to his promise that He is with her and has sent the Holy Spirit to be her comfort and peace giver. I am truly blessed to be Laura's friend, to be a witness to the great things that God is doing in her life!

Laura, I love you and am believing that He who is able will accomplish His perfect will in your life!

No comments: