Sunday, April 20, 2008

Praises in the midst of the storm

This last weekend my family had the opportunity to go away to a wonderful home at the beach. While there, Jeff found some new music and we blasted it on the awesome sound system...I listened once and thought hey are they singing about storms and praise. Needing to listen to it again I stopped completely and found myself captivated by the words... again I listened but this time I stood facing west right into the sun and said " I will praise you!" and proceeded to have my own private worship service with the Creator of Heaven and Earth.I wanted to share this beautiful song of praise and worship to the Creator of All things and the One who Gives and Takes Away....
prepare your heart to worship



Psalms 121:1-2
I lift my eyes unto the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the maker of Heaven and earth.

May you praise Him!!!!

ps. the song is by Casting Crowns

No comments: