Sunday, April 6, 2008

good grief...

Today I have had moments of deep grief. I would have thought that 8 weeks out I would not hurt as deeply as I still do. The Lord is working in my life, but I still live in a fallen world where I struggle with allowing worldy passions to control me... and letting go of my anger and hurt is one of them. Now, I don't think that hurting is wrong, but allowing that hurt dictate my day is wrong. I am not being Spirit controlled but allowing my grief, anger,or hurt to run my day from time to time.
I so want the Lord's will and to fully surrender to the Potter's hands.. this is something that I can not do in myself...so I am asking for the Empowering of the Holy Spirit. So that I can be an overcomer and tell of the glorious and marverlous thing's my Father has done in my life.

No comments: