Thursday, May 8, 2008

3 Months....

Today I grieve silently...it has been 3 months since I first learned that Nicholas had gone to be with Jesus....
I found it funny how on this day of all days I was watching my friends kids so that she could go to the Dr for a routine OB check... all is well with Baby Anna who will be making her grand appearance on July 10 and I am so excited to meet her. I have found myself dwelling on that last appointment I had....Thank you Jesus that you have carried me these last 90 days. Thank you for giving me great friends, my darling husband, Your Precious Word, my wonderful children and for chocolate...yes I have indulged.
We as a family are making it one day at a time. Trusting in God to sustain us each and every day... giving us all that we have need of!

Lessons I have learned from my sons life and death:
God is faithful
We are blessed to be in America with great Doctors
The are healing properties in laughter
moms who have miscarried are still moms even though their arms maybe empty
Not to take on single moment for granted
God is the giver of all good gifts

I love you Nicholas!!!
I cant wait to meet you one day!

1 comment:

mommybader said...

I find myself thinking about your little Nicholas from time to time. I just wanted to make sure you know that I haven't forgotten about him. I'm just always a little nervous to bring him up in conversation for obvious reasons...I just don't want to upset you...I love you and I'm here for you. If you ever want to talk about your handsome little boy, please never hesitate to call me.