Sunday, March 30, 2008

Do I really believe?

I have had it asked do I really believe what I write... Yes I do. Beyond a shadow of a doubt in my heart I believe that God is good and that He is Faithful and True. No, I do not understand His ways...but I trust that His ways are always best.
Romans 11 :33- 36 wonderfully describes Gods ways and that I will bring Him honor in all things at all times!
Romans 11: 33-36
Oh the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable His judgements, and His paths beyond tracing out! Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been His counselor? Who has ever given to God, that God should repay him? For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen!

May this passage of Gods Holy Word transform your lives.... For HE is Worthy of all our praise!

No comments: