Friday, March 21, 2008

6 Weeks

It has been 6 weeks since I found out that my son had died.
Six weeks seems like an eternity at some moments, but at others I feel as though it was yesterday.
I still have moments of grief and deep sorrow but what a comfort to see my Savior turn my mourning into dancing! He has given me back my joy and placed in me hope. Hope is a beautiful thing. Hope that comes from Jesus never disappoints!
I am singing His praises in the midst of this storm.
Last night I was reading journal entry's from the week immediately after my miscarriage. In my journal I was crying out to my Father to restore me, to heal me and to be my sustainer through the this trial of life!
He has been so faithful. My joy and laughter have returned, I can see His joy bubbling in my life and I am so thankful. He has healed my body fully, He has mended my broken heart. My Heavenly Father has also healed Layne's heart and I am so grateful. My Lord has truly been my Sustainer. He is my All! and I boldly proclaim the great things that He has done for me and I am filled with joy!
Lamentations 3:22- 26 sums up my praises
Because of the Lords great love we are not consumed, for His compassion never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him." The Lord is good to those whose hope is in Him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.

No comments: