Wednesday, December 31, 2008

last time

This is the last that I will write in this blog... I am glad that I have had a place to write my thoughts and fears, hopes and joys... but I must bring this chapter to a close.
Nicholas, through your short life I learned what grief and deep sorrow is, I learned how to allow take everyday and see it as a gift. I have learned that I must hug your sisters tighter, hold your daddy longer and enjoy those that God has given to us everytime I see them, cause we really never know when they may be gone.
I miss you my son. I longed to have the mother son relationship, but that was not to be... at least this side of heaven. It is so comforting to know that you are being held by the hands that formed this earth and praising the One who gives life.
I love you Nicholas and can not wait for the day when I enter heaven and you lead me to the King of Kings and we worship Him together, whole and complete.

No comments: