Monday, July 28, 2008

you were should have been here!

Nicholas,
Today was your due date and you should have been here! You should have been sung Twinkle Twinkle by your sisters, you should be have been gently rocked by your daddy, you should have been in my arms!!!
You are not and today I am very saddened by that fact... I know where you are and Who holds you... but I am a little jealous...I wanted to be your mom, rock you, tell you stories, and to smell your sweet baby smell!!! And today I mourn my loss, but celebrate your little life and how wonderful our short time with you was and how many other lives were blessed and bettered in your passing!
We think about you everyday Little One and miss you dearly!


from you mom

2 comments:

Rebecca and Andrew said...

I stumbled across your blog while reading someone elses. I am deeply saddened by your loss. I am also amazed and truly respectful of the faith and hope you still have in our Heavenly Father.
God Bless your family. Even though we do not know each other, you will be in my prayers. Right now you are being tested and through Christ, there is only one winner. I can see that you won't let the devil prevail. I'll be praying for your husband's job search and that your family will continue to go forward spreading God's love for us all.
Rebecca

benibelandi said...

I love you! I am so blessed to have such an example of honesty love and faith in my life... yep girl that's you! I pray you see how truly meaningful your little boys life and passing has been! It has made you and your husband stronger, it has made your little girl stronger, it has made me strong, it has made so many people stronger and brought us all closer to our loving Father! We cannot see the big picture even still, as to why his little life was so short, but we do know that God can and He is good, so very very good! His promises will never fail!!!