Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Baby Nicholas

It is with a heavy heart that I write with.
On Friday February 8th I went to the Dr for a regular apptment. I sat with my darling little girls playing Cinderella and Snow White,waiting for the Dr. We laughed and enjoyed one another. Little did I know that in a moment my world would be turned upside down. The Dr came with the doppler to listen to my unborn childs heart beat.... she kept moving it around trying to find it... she said that her machine had bad batteries so she went and got a new one. With the new one she still could find the heart beat. She ran to get the ultrasound machine and said that she could not tell on her tiney machine. The girls and I were hurried over to the ultra sound department for a technician to confirm my worst fear, my unborn child had no heart beat.
I was sent home to wait for a Dr appt on Monday at 9:00 am. I did not make it to Monday. Sunday night I went into labor and gave birth to our perfectly formed son, Nicholas.
We are now greiving our great loss, but find comfort knowing that he passed from my womb straight into the arms of Jesus.
Your prayers during this difficult time are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

MM said...

Jeff, Coraly, Layne and Maisen,
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that my thoughts are with you as you grieve. Much Love.

John and Melissa said...

Hey guys,
We're so sorry about Baby Nicholas. We'll be praying for you.