Thursday, January 10, 2008

when is it coming?


We are excited to announce the latest addition of the Harlan family arriving on the 28th of July!
I am sure you all are just as shocked as we were, but not to worry, the shock will wear off eventually.
I went to the Dr today for my first appointment. It was amazing to see that little peanut on the ultra sound kicking and moving all around... I even saw the heartbeat. That is one of those moment where you see how creative and awesome our Great God is.
Well I hope you are starting to recover froms such news!

We will keep you updated with the latest news and events from the Harlan household!

8 comments:

MM said...

I knew it before I even opened the page! Man you guys are predictable! just kidding :)

CONGRATS!!!! You have to plan a Xmas 08 trip down here and stay for my Jan 3 09 wedding :) Its only fair since I came to yours! haha

Rhonda Harlan said...

Grandmother welcomes the sight of a new grandchild.....we have lots of love to share!!!

ScottnAbby said...

Holy snikies!!! Wow, we are so happy for your new addition! I bet the girls are soo excited. Come down and Abby will give you a 3d scan. Miss you guys and hopefully we can get up there soon. We'll be praying for your litte peanut.

Anonymous said...

Double holy snikies! Congratulations! Glad to hear (and see) all is well. I'll be praying for your family.

uncletootie said...

I knew it! Just what I always wanted for my birthday...a nephew!!! Haha, jk. Love you all! I hope my love can spread to all 5 of you guys, if not, Mom might be able to share some love too :)

Nikki said...

Hi Harlans....what wonderful news. WE are very happy for you and your growing family. WE serve a very Mighty God don't we??? Can't wait to meet this little mirale! The Tokarsycks

jenniyonan said...

I am so excited for the two of you. That is awsome news. I was having baby dreams for someone. Glad its not me yet. School is not over. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Even thought I'm here. :0(

Grandma Shell said...

Congratulations again. It was good to talk to you, Jeff and hear the excitement in your voice. Hope all is well and we will pray for good health. Love you all.